Customers and sales are the two driving factors in generating more revenue to an organization. But in reality, you need to have customers to generate more sales and to close a higher number of deals successfully. However, to win potential customers, the sales team really needs to strive hard, communicate with customers effectively to close a deal successfully and generate a sale. Post-purchase, businesses must build a strong and healthy relationship with existing customers and keep them coming back to your business for repeat purchases.
In this digital age, business competition is really becoming fierce and the customers of today’s generation are acquiring more product knowledge than ever before by studying online reviews and determining the quality of business products and services. Therefore, to improve customer retention rates and to acquire a steady stream of new customers; it is important for businesses to implement a cutting edge technology which can streamline business operations and improve business transactions.
In the past, businesses used to manage customer contacts using traditional CRM software. It is a simple strategy to organize customer contacts and record calls, messages, and emails.
If you use the same traditional CRM system in present day, you will be losing valuable customers, unable to generate maximum revenue to your business. You need a robust solution where you can automate several business processes, scalable to new heights, and integrate with other third-party applications.
A modern CRM system is the best solution for businesses of all sizes such as large enterprises, small and mid-sized businesses or a startup company managing a lesser number of customers.
Modern CRM System Features:
- A modern CRM system can automatically store, record, and organize customer contacts on a single centralized database in an efficient and structured way.
- It identifies and analyzes different customer behavior patterns, purchase histories, browsing history, age, profession, income status, demographics, personal information, spending habits, shopping interests, gender, current customer tastes, needs, interests, and preferences.
- All this analysis helps businesses to determine the actual needs of customers and predict future customer needs as well as provide personalized and individualized attention to each customer.
- It also helps in identifying the most profitable and trust-worthy customers and rewards them for being loyal to your brand for several years.
- Implement cross-selling and up-selling marketing techniques on your existing customers, the customers who had previously purchased products from your company in order to maximize sales and profits.
- Data segmentation enables the marketing team to send personalized, individualized, targeted, and relevant marketing promotional content to the right audience group at the right time. It improves customer-business relationships, customer satisfaction levels, and customer retention rates.
- These days, CRM vendors are manufacturing cloud-based CRM versions for small and mid-sized companies. It is an affordable option and it can be operated from anywhere in the world and from any device (including mobile and tablet) and at any time. The cloud version is especially beneficial for sales teams as their work is mostly offline and they can have immediate access to the client data without giving a call to sales management at the office.
- Modern CRM software is also effective in automating several mundane and reluctant administrative work processes. Therefore, it improves efficiency and boosts team productivity.
- You can use the CRM system to generate a higher number of sales-winning leads and nurture it further into opportunities. It is also useful in effectively organizing different stages of the sales pipeline such as marketing qualified, sales qualified, initial demo, demo to higher authorities in the company, proposal submission, and price negotiation. And once the price negotiation stage is completed, a deal is determined as closed-won or closed-lost.
- Also, a CRM system is 100% customizable, which means there is the ability to customize dashboards, fields, blocks, and everything in the CRM system. It will also well-integrate with third-party applications, is scalable and upgradeable to new versions.
Warmed up enough to market based on occupation & profession?
Attain marketing leads that convert from DataCaptive & generate ROI like never before
The advanced version of CRM software offers social CRM capabilities. This means businesses can keep track of and monitor conversations of customers on social platforms, view negative and positive reviews about a brand, and identify customer problems and provide a quick and prompt response to the customer issues.
In addition, a modern CRM system provides mobile CRM capabilities that can be highly beneficial to the sales professionals who spend a majority of their time in meeting clients and customers in person. They can have immediate access to key customer data, record the information as soon as the deal gets closed, and can automatically generate sales reports within a fraction of seconds.
In this highly competitive business environment, it is important for businesses to establish profitable relationships with customers and win a higher number of new clients for a thriving business. Investing in a full-fledged modern CRM system is an effective solution for businesses to increase their customer database and to improve business turnover.