Statistics often awaken our mind to the trending realities of the marketplace. Cracking a B2B sales is a fairly tricky task as compared to closing a B2C deal. B2B Sales is based on a lot of factors other than the buyer’s preferences. Considering all these factors and keep a watch on their market dynamics is the key to successful marketing.
Let’s look into key B2B Sales Statistics that can help you tweak your current strategy for guaranteed returns:
Sales conversion statistics
- 79% of all marketing leads are never converted to sales: You want more sales out of your leads? Isn’t this statistics enough to motivate you to work harder?
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads (The Annuitas Group): It doesn’t come as a surprise, does it?
- Lack of resources, such as staff, funding, and time, remains the biggest obstacle to successful lead generation for 61% of B2B marketers (BrightTALK): Sure, you don’t want to lose a sales prospect because of the lack of these resources!
- Cost per lead ranges from $150 to $350 on average, with larger companies paying higher costs per lead. (HubSpot, Demand Generation Marketing Survey 2017):
5. Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects see a 451% increase in qualified leads (The Annuitas Group): 451%! It is huge! Marketing automation saves time and makes task much easier. 6. The top demand generation priorities for 2018 are: 1) focusing on lead quality over quantity, 2) improving conversion rates and results, and 3) generating increased lead volume. (2018 Demand Gen Benchmark Survey):