– Carly Fiorina, CEO, Hewlett-Packard
Data multiplies with time. But why is focusing on the quantity of the healthcare data generated now more critical than ever?
It is because of a simple reason – like every other industry, data generation, data management, and data-driven solutions are changing the healthcare industry. You can categorize the healthcare data into two sections –
B2C setups can primarily use it
Includes patient database
Used by doctors, healthcare professionals, or institutions
• Health tracking
• Customized care Telemedicine
• Identifying high-risk patients
• Improve patient monitoring and other patient-centric treatment activities
Includes data of healthcare professionals, institutions, medical companies, laboratories, medicine distributors, suppliers, key decision-makers, and many more.
• Introduce new products and services
• Target niche markets
• Enhance the overall healthcare quality
• Boost marketing efficiency through data study and analysis
healthcare marketing strategies.
Importance of data collection in healthcare
Get a segmented healthcare database now!
Niche marketing allows brands to stand out in the crowd and increase their visibility in any corner of the world. Data sourcing and analysis come in handy here. It helps brands to understand their customers and build local strategies to resonate more deeply with the customers. By leveraging data-driven solutions, brands can reach their growth potential and build a stronger, longer-lasting connection with their ideal audience.
This calls for unique and targeted marketing tactics.
database providers are 7-step verifications, checks using patented AI
and machine learning tools, manual quality checks, frequent data
updates, and the most powerful of all – the opt-in process.
When you have an exact database of the leads that you want to target, this helps you streamline the goals of your sales and marketing team and focus your budget on the most vital aspects of the brand’s goals. It stands true when the marketers are planning to go ahead with niche marketing.
However, there is an easier and more effective alternative to it. One can buy the services of a professional B2B database provider specializing in high-quality healthcare databases.
We are one such premium healthcare database provider assisting with company and contact data for more than half a decade. With over 93M+ contacts from 170+ countries, you can target key decision-makers, heads, and other high-profile accounts from the healthcare sectors. Avail from contact details of niche sectors of the healthcare industry ranging from hospitals, clinics, educational institutions, pathology labs, trauma centers, and many more.
- 85% email deliverability
- 95% accuracy on other data fields
- Multi-step QC backed by patented AI and ML tools
- Data updated every 45 days
- 100% replacement in case of hard bounces
- Contacts are for the perpetual usage
- The database comprises consent-based opt-in contacts only
- The list is free of duplicate contacts and generic emails
- Round-the-clock customer service assistance
- 360-degree database solutions under one roof